Ideal for treatment of dusting concrete floors in factories, warehouses, kitchens, food processing areas, garages, workshops, production and plant areas.
Designed to penetrate and bind concrete, sand/cement floor screeds, blockwork and rendered walls.
- Because of its penetrating characteristics, the coverage of is subject to great variation depending on the porosity of the substrate. As a guide, the coverage is generally between 8-10m² per litre per coat.
- The coverage of the second coat will normally be considerably more than the first.
- At least 1-2 hours in warm, dry, well-ventilated conditions (longer if cold and damp) before applying the second coat.
- Easy and safe to apply, produces a sealed dustproof floor. 100% acrylic formulation for dust-free concrete surfaces
- Low viscosity product for excellent penetration of the pores of the substrate.
- Ideal for treatment of concrete floors in factories, warehouses, kitchens, food processing areas, garages, workshops, production and plant areas.
- Produces a subtle surface sheen for interior Floors
- Coverage: From 8 to 10m3/lt. Two coats needed